Resources and Media Kit
Click on the document title to download each of the documents listed below.
Press Release - New Strategies for Luxury Marketing (PDF)
Executive Brief - Opportunity Overview (PDF)
List of Domain Names in the Portfolio - Main List (PDF)
List of Domain Names in the Portfolio - Artists Names (PDF)
Article - Luxury Markets Today (PDF)
Article - Luxury Network - The Aldis Browne Story (PDF)
Article - Integrated Marketing to the Luxury Market (PDF)
Article - Premium Domain Name Sales Statistics (PDF)
Infographic - CollectTheBest.com - The Big Picture (PDF)
Infographic - Mobile Marketing Statistics and Trends (PDF)
Brochure - NetStar Marketing Professional Services (PDF)
NetStar Marketing is available to discuss your interest. Click here
Advertising and Marketing Trends
- 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision.
- 70% of brand marketers plan to increase their use of social media in 2013, followed by mobile advertising at 69%. (Nielsen)
- Digital advertising revenues reached $36.6 billion in 2012, including $16.9 billion in search advertising, $12 billion in display advertising, $2.3 billion in digital video, and $3.4 billion in mobile advertising. (IAB)
- Social media advertising revenue in the U.S. is projected to reach $6.4 billion, or 12% of all digital advertising by 2015. (eMarketer)
- Global advertising spending from all formats (online and offline) is projected to reach $525 billion in 2013.
- Annual revenue in the global online advertising industry is projected to reach $139 billion by 2018 with a CAGR of 7.3% during 2013-2018.
- 31% of ad impressions served by traditional mechanisms are never seen by consumers. There are significant opportunities for improvement, and to gain competitive advantage. (Comscore)
- There are 5 billion mobile phone subscribers in the world today, including 1.5 billion smartphones.
- Mobile usage reached 15% of all Internet traffic in 2012, compared with 10% in 2011.
- 23% of traffic to U.S. websites comes from mobile devices.
- Global revenue from mobile advertising is projected to reach $11 billion in 2013 and $37 billion by 2016.
- Mobile content business models are projected to generate $40 billion in revenue in 2013 and $65 billion by 2016. (Juniper Research)
- By 2017, revenue from mobile commerce is projected to reach $1 trillion.
- 30% of traditional ads served on mobile devices do not render properly, which creates an opportunity for better solutions in the mobile advertising market. (AdAge).
- Mobile video is projected to account for 50% of all global mobile data traffic by 2018, largely driven by better network speeds. 60% of the world's population will be covered by LTE by 2018.
- 67% of consumers practice showrooming. Showrooming involves: customer visits a physical store or showroom, selects an item for purchase, and then searches for a better price with their mobile phone to purchase somewhere else.
Luxury Market Statistics
- The global luxury market is valued at $1.5 trillion.
- Boston Consulting Group reports annual global luxury spending of $770 billion on luxury experiences (travel, spas, safaris, art auctions), $350 billion on luxury cars, and $380 billion on personal luxury goods such as watches, handbags, and shoes.
- The worldwide art market is estimated at $60 billion annually. (The European Fine Art Foundation)
- 80% of affluent consumers go online before they visit a physical showroom.
Art & Collectible Market Statistics
- In 2012, the world art market reached $64 billion.
- A blue diamond ring sold in April, 2013 for $10 million.
- A 1968 Ford GT40 sold for $11 million in August, 2012, making it the most expensive American car ever sold at auction.
- In 2012 the Cezanne painting, "The Card Players" sold for $250 million.
- A drawing by Raphael sold in December 2012 for $50 million.
- In 2012 a Munch pastel "The CRY" set a record price for a work on paper of $119 million.